Wednesday, July 21, 2010

MY BRAND NEW LIFE IN MMU!!!


Starting from June 2010,i had entered to university life.After getting my SPM result,i have many choices in my brain, trying to start up a business, studying abroad, and so on. Lastly, i decide to proceed my study in my hometown, that is Multimedia University in Malacca. I taking foundation in management for this 1 year and later on i will continue to my degree level in accountacy.










Multimedia University,Malacca


Honestly, life in university is totally different from secondary school life that i had before. It make me feel more independent than before. I went to school by driving, purchase books, doing my student identity card, applying forms and so on by myself. It make me learn a lot than what i used to be in secondary school. Other than that, i had to be more mature than lately, no more acting like a child, be more responsible to my studies. Everyday, i had to do revision on the lesson that lecturer had taught because it become more harder than i used to learn this few past year. Beside revision, we also been given assignment for each subject and of course homework is given too. All of these really make my daily schedule more busy. I think it is also benefits to me rather than wasting my time just like water in the rivers flow.

Surely, we meet some new friends in new environment. Yes, I had too. I been grouped into PM 11 where probably around 30 students in it. Many come from others states such as Johor Bahru, Kuala Lumpur, Kelantan, Pahang and so on. Beside that, my class also have a international student that is from Uganda, his name is Andrew. At the first day, we are just very shy to talk to each other. As the time passing a minute to another, we already be friend and we known each other better than the day pass on. Now, we can chat well, laughing together, having meals, talking jokes and sharing fun stuff together all the time. I feels so happy for us.

Of course many people will ask me about my lecturer,"Is that your lecturer good?". All i can answer is "Yes!". Firstly, i wan to introduce my English lecturer, Ms.Jasline. She is a humorous and responsible lecturer. Her class will never be bored because she love to add some jokes during lessons, makes us laugh and she never late to class and wasting time during lecture time. Other than that, i have 3 more subject lecturer that is Cik. Noridayu for Account subject, Ms.Tan for Business Math subject and Madam. Kerk for Principle of Econ subject. They are professional and nice lecturer.

Now, everyday i have to wake up early to attend 8am class because of traffic congestion and back home during afternoon. I usually stay at library to do revision and so on. The library in this university is very big and have many of reference books that benefits the students. Other than that, this university also provide internet access for students to do online quizzes or assignment and surfing net. It also provides a space for students to do their group discussion or group study in the library. Besides library, Multimedia University also have many facilities inside the campus such as canteen, car parking,
retail stores, fields, and so on. The classroom also big enough for students to study that doesn't make us feel stuffy but make us have a comfortable and clean environment to study.

Lastly, i would say that i enjoy the life in my university at here, meeting new friends, improve self-development, and so on. Beside that, i will totally give all my best to achieve my goal in studies and give a brighter hope to my career, parent and life.

2 comments:

  1. a piece of nice work dear, great !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Joycelyn,

    I agree with Stella ya, the points are all very well-written and each paragraph's main idea is well-explained and elaborated with clear and relevant examples :) good! :)

    Although there are some minor grammatical errors and choice of words, don't worry ya, it is not serious and doesn't interfere at all with the meaning and idea that you want to convey :) we will be learning all the tenses soon. It will indeed help you choose the correct tenses ya :)

    Lastly I wish you will continue your fine effort :) All de best :)

    Looking forward to your next essay :)

    Regards,
    Jasline

    ReplyDelete